Recycling lip balm 4.8g:
- Primary packaging (mechanics and cap) comprising 76% PP-PCR (post consumer recycling) from the yellow bag.
- Secondary packaging (blister card) 100% made of recycled paper.
Where we stand on “truly” sustainable packaging:
- NO to bio-based plastics (limited functionality and scope to recycle. No to all raw materials from scarce food and plants !).
- NO to coated paper (limited functionality, difficult to recycle, very poor life cycle grading !).
What do we hope to achieve with our recycling lip balms ?
- Optimal product protection over the entire lifetime (2-3 years).
- Flawless functionality.
- Consistently high material quality.
- Minimal CO2 footprint during production.
- Reasonable price.
- Ongoing availability.
- Supporting circular recycling.