Trade visitors requiring a visa invitation letter
If you are planning to attend CosmeticBusiness, we advise you to check as early as possible whether you require a visa to enter Germany.
To obtain your letter of invitation we kindly ask you to provide all required information and complete all of the mandatory fields in the form. Please note that incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Please send your application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have submitted the form we will review your application. You will receive an invitation letter within 5 working days.
- Invitation letters are only issued for trade visitors of CosmeticBusiness.
- The online visitor registration is required.
- Invitation letters are directed at the German embassy or consulate in charge, and will be issued in German.
- A copy of the invitation letter is sent by fax to the visa department of the German embassy or general consulate in charge, and also to your institution or company
- If you require an original copy of the invitation letter for your visa application, please notify us in a timely manner. The original will then be sent by post.
- Leipziger Messe does not assume any costs for express post or courier services.
- If you wish to have the original copy sent by courier, you can arrange pick-up of the document on your own, and will be responsible for all associated costs.
To warrant the timely receipt of the visa, trade visitors requiring an invitation letter for visa purposes should apply early.
Contact for additional information and inquiries
International Visitor Service
Fax: +49 341 678-168975