Protection and Hygiene Concept
Measures to prevent infection subject to approval and release by the responsible authorities (Munich District Administration Office and Munich Health Authority)
(Version: June 30, 2020)
The primary goal is to conduct CosmeticBusiness without an increased risk of infection in order to preserve the health of all participants. The fundamental principles that will be the basis for every trade fair participant's action:
- Maintaining safe distance of 1.5 m
- Wearing face masks
- Maintaining hygiene standards
- Contact tracing
- Online registration of all participants to ensure the traceability of all contacts (exhibitors and visitors as well as stand constructor and service personnel).
- Online pre-sale of day tickets and allocation of time slots to control access.
- Customer invitations can only be redeemed online.
- With the contactless digitized access control, we always have the number of visitors present at a glance and ensure that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters can be maintained.
At the exhibition center
- Entrances and exits will be separated.
- The floor will be marked to maintain safe distance in waiting areas.
- Partitioning with acrylic glass (sneeze guards) on information, cash register and cloakroom counters.
- Face masks must always be worn throughout the interior of the fair. We provide masks for trade fair participants who do not have their own mask. Before CosmeticBusiness opens in September, it will be checked again if it is necessary to wear a face mask.
- Disinfectant dispenser on the entire event site.
- Continuous use of cleaning services for cleaning contact surfaces.
- Continuous ventilation of the exhibition halls and conference rooms with fresh air without continuous air circulation.
- Adjustment of the seating in lecture areas to maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 m and we will broadcast to additional rooms also.
- Use of card terminals to avoid cash payments.
- Medical stations are staffed by qualified medical personnel.
At the exhibition stand
Recommendations for exhibitors to design the exhibition stand in the interest of infection control:
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Document all contacts made at the trade fair stand for possible traceability. You are welcome to use the lead tracking service "Scan2Lead", which you can order from the Exhibitor Online Service Center.
- Make sure that people at your booth can keep the minimum distance of 1.50 m.
- If the infection rate continues to fall, face masks may be removed at tables at trade fair stands provided that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters can be maintained safely. Before CosmeticBusiness opens in September, it will be checked again if it is necessary to wear a face mask.
- If necessary take further protective measures to avoid droplet and smear infections (spit protection devices, disinfection options, face masks).
- Clean surfaces such as tables and counters regularly.
- Avoid catering at the stand. Only offer individually packaged food (drinks, sweets, snacks, etc.) for self-service.
- Do not use closed meeting rooms to ensure ventilation.
Leipziger Messe GmbH reserves the right to issue further regulations in compliance with legal or official requirements or to restrict or cancel regulations already issued. Leipziger Messe GmbH will not authorise any planning approval with regard to infection protection. Protection against infection on the exhibition stands is the responsibility of the exhibitors.