Ballerstaedt & CO. OHG
BALLERSTAEDT & CO. OHG – one of the leading providers of sealing technology – offers an unbeatable product range, produced according to ISO and HACCP standards: Aluminium seals, induction liners and sealing foil on reels guarantee absolute tightness and reliable protection of your product’s quality and originality as well as protection against external influences. Due to an own digital printing machine, the provided seals can be designed individually and cost-effectively - even for smallest quantities. The possibilities are limitless!
The product portfolio contains also aluminium-free sealing foils and self-adhesive pressure-sensitive liners that safely seal dry products such as spices. And that's not all: from manual and semi-automatic sealing devices to fully automatic filling and sealing systems - BALLERSTAEDT offers customized sealing systems from one single provider including detailed consulting, development of customer-specific solutions and fast delivery. Long-time experience has already resulted in many innovations focussing on the requirements and needs of our customers, e.g. reliable sealing of glass and metal containers.
ALUMINIUM RECESSED SEALS, SEALING MACHINES and SYSTEMS
BACO-SEAL-SYSTEMS Complete one-stop packaging solutions
Drawing upon over 50 years of sealing experience using plastic and glass packaging, we offer perfected products and qualified advice.
Quality, flexibility and short delivery times have led to our position as one of the cosmetics industry's leading manufacturers of recessed alu-seals and sealing systems.
We are the world's only manufacturer to offer a complete service covering every aspect of plastic and glass sealing. We call this total sealing management: Advice, development and supply of recessed alu-seals, induction sealing liners and sealing systems, as well as a comprehensive service.
Our products are manufactured in new production halls using state-of-the-art technology in accordance with ISO 9001 and HACCP guidelines.
Our alu-seals guarantee:
- Quality protection
- Hermetic protection against oxygen, lights etc.
- Tamper protection
- Small and large production runs
- Die cut lids or materials supplied in rolls
- Printed or non-printed
- With or without company logo
- Flat or shaped seals, differing embossing, specially designed for cosmetics products
- Short delivery times, approx. 30 varying material quality types always in stock
Our Hot sealing machines:
- Suitable for small and large production runs, from manual machines to fully automated filling and sealing systems BACO 2000 and the fully automated filling, sealing and bolting system BACO 3600
- User friendly, easy operation
- Ongoing service, maintenance and spare parts in stock
- Seal testing in our own laboratory, technical advice and development, fast and effective
- Why not come and visit our new production facilities in Rastatt, Germany! We would love to show you round and demonstrate our high production and service performance. Further information about our products and services can be found on our website at www.ballerstaedt.de
Ballerstaedt & CO. OHG