Zur Sprachwahl
Zur Metanavigation
Zur Sucheingabe
Zur den Bannertabs
Zur Hauptnavigation
Zum Inhalt
Mobile Header
    12-Apr-2018

    Mineral-hypoallergenic Alilla Cosmetics palettes are 100% natural - their composition is 90% minerals of natural origin, the remaining 10% are plant oils.Our products placed in exclusive package made from Merbau tree. Eyeshadows in the pallet are mounted on a magnet, thanks to which it will serve for years, and the cartridges can be purchased and set in any configuration.

    Kontakt: Mateusz Góralczyk
    JMG Janusz Góralczyk, Matesz Góralczyk sp.j
    Telefon: +48 531344274
    Imprint| Data protection © Leipziger Messe 2019. All rights reserved.